Kim Foreman was a founder of Come & See Africa who died in Rwanda on August 3, 2010, the day of her return flight to America.
that these dozen points seem inadequate.
1. Kim's Last email to her church California church speaks elequently of her love for Rwanda and her passion for missions ~ July 27.
2. Kim's last blog posting describes her missionary experience on her last mission ~ July 28.
3. The last video of Kim shows her just a few hours before the car crash that took her life ~ July 31
4. Letter to my wife: Kim Hyun Deok Foreman - on August 2, 2010, in expectation of your death.-
5. This is the affidavit describes the car crash in detail ~ August 3
6. Just after her death, Chris, Zachary and Simon agreed to name the building under construction "The Kim Foreman Bible Institute" ~ August 4
7. Her obituary includes some details of Kim's life ~ August 10
8. This was the prayer card for Kim ~ August 14
9. This is the "mercy letter" that Chris sent to Frank Murenzi, forgiving him for his involvment in the car crash ~ October 9
10. We established a website for Kim ~ kimforeman.com ~ that explains her gravestone - November 21
This is a map of Holy Sepulcure Cemetary showing her grave site at SLR3-45.
11. On the one-hear anniversary of her death, Chris established a roadside memorial for Kim at the point of the car crash. ~ July 31, 2011